You can now contribute photos to South Pasadena Patch on-the-go with your smart phone. And the best part is, it's super easy.
After downloading the app, you'll be able to upload photos directly to any story, directory listing, announcement or contest that's on your local Patch.
But the video tutorial will work for any Patch site. To find South Pasadena Patch, go to the Dashboard of the Patch App, touch or click on the button that says 'Find a Patch' and find the site that covers your community.
The tutorial uses a brand new photo, but the app allows you to upload photos stored on your phone.
Here's a little about the Patch App for each of the phones:
Patch for iPhone keeps you connected to the latest news, weather, local business listings and current events happening in your neighborhood. Patch’s app keeps you engaged and mobile by delivering 24/7 local community coverage.
With Patch app's useful features you can:
- Access the most relevant Patch news and local blog posts.
- Stay up-to-date on weather and forecasting reports.
- Search the various business listings in your community.
- Discover what intriguing events are happening near you.
- Comment on stories or upload photos via Facebook or email.
Plus, you can save anything from favorite stories to business listings direct to the iPhone for easy offline access.
Patch Places is the go-to directory of local businesses in 800+ Patch towns. With Patch Places for Android, select any Patch community to connect to a mobile directory of every place nearby. From local businesses and organizations to government offices and public parks, there will be hundreds of comprehensive listings in the palm of your hands—anytime, anywhere.
Helpful features of Patch Places:
- Search nearby shops, restaurants, and nightlife spots.
- Call a business location or find it on a map.
- Browse pictures and upload your own.
- Share place pages via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
A location's official Web site can be viewed for more information on its goods and services and can be saved to favorites for later offline viewing.