Crime blotter information provided by the South Pasadena Police Department.
At 8:29 p.m. two unidentified male suspects walked into Rite Aid in the 900 block of Fair Oaks Avenue and stole two TVs, according to an employee at the drug store.
At 12:45 PM, a shopper at Bristol Farms in the 600 block of Fair Oaks Avenue left her purse in the shopping cart and walked away. When she returned, her wallet was missing.
Between Jan. 7-27
A person reported that at some point during the month of January an unidentified person stole the registration tabs from the person's vehicle while parked in the 400 block of Grand Avenue.
Residents should call 9-1-1 to report any police, fire, or medical emergency, including:
- Crimes in progress or crimes that have just occurred
- Suspicious activity or behavior
- Fights or domestic violence
- Suicide attempts
- Building fires, brush fires, trash fires, or any other fires
- Traffic accidents
- Any medical emergency for which immediate care is needed
- Vicious animals – but not a bear walking through the neighborhood or yard
Residents are asked not to call 9-1-1 to report any non-emergency problems or to ask questions; instead, please call the Police Department's non-emergency line at (626) 403-7270.