The crime summary below is provided by the South Pasadena Police Department:
RECOVERED STOLEN VEHICLE
Sept. 13, 3:50 a.m., 300 block of Fair Oaks. ’90, Toyota Camry. Vehicle is found parked on the street and discovered to be stolen from Glendale.
Sept. 12, 3:15 p.m. to 4 p.m., 200 block of Pasadena. ’87, Toyota Camry.
• Sept. 17, 1:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., 600 block of Milan (attempt). Suspect(s) attempts to pry open rear door, and fails to gain entry. LOSS: None.
• Sept. 16, 6 p.m. to Sept 17, 1 p.m., 600 block of Milan (attempt). Suspect(s) attempts to pry off window screen, and fails to gain entry. LOSS: None.
• Sept. 16, 1:30 p.m. to Sept. 17, 12:30 a.m., 20 block of Short Way. Suspect(s) enters through an opened window. LOSS: Unknown.
• Sept. 13, 7 p.m. to Sept. 15, 8:05 p.m., 400 block of Arroyo. Suspect(s) smashes front glass window and reach inside to unlock deadbolt lock. Suspect(s) are unable to gain entry due to a secondary lock on the door. Suspect(s) then leave without making entry. LOSS: None.
• Sept. 13, 8:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., 1900 block of Milan. Suspect(s) gains entry through an unlocked window. LOSS: Jewelry and watches.
• Sept. 12, 10 a.m. to 7:52 p.m., 900 block of Braewood. Suspect(s) gains entry through a second floor sliding door and takes safe. Suspect(s) throws safe from third floor and exits residence, activating house alarm. Suspect(s) pries safe and takes loss from safe. Officers arrive and locate damaged safe on driveway. LOSS: Watches and cash.
• Sept. 17, 11:30 a.m., 1800 block of Fremont (Hair Salon). Suspects enters store and S1 distracts victim as S2 uses the restroom. As S1 distracts employee, S2 takes loss from a shelf and exits store. Minutes later S1 also exits store. Employee later discovers loss. LOSS: Purse. SUSPECTS DESCRIPTION: S1 – Female, Hispanic, 30-40 years, 501, 160, long blonde hair with red and blue highlights, brown eyes, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. S2 – Female, Hispanic, 50-55 years, 501, 160, wearing dark clothing.
• Sept. 11, 6 p.m. to Sept. 12, 3:30 a.m., 1400 block of Mission (Best Massage and Vana Watch). Suspect(s) smashes rear window to Best Massage to gain entry. Suspect(s) cut a hole in the wall to enter the adjacent business (Vana Watch) and takes goods. Surveillance video captures suspect taking goods. LOSS: Watches. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Asian, 30-40 years, 507, 150, wearing a dusk mask, sunglasses and hooded sweatshirt.
• Sept. 15, 2:09 a.m., Fair Oaks/Mission. Victims and suspect are acquaintances. Victims and suspect get into an argument, which escalates into a fight. As fight is stopped, suspect punches victim’s vehicle window, smashing it. Officers arrive and contacts victims and suspect.
• Sept. 13-13, 11:15 a.m., 1600 block of Fremont. Suspect and victim are sisters. Suspect and victim get into an argument, which escalates into a fight.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
Sept. 13, 6:19 p.m., 1900 block of Marengo. Officers respond to an intoxicated subject in the street. Officers contact suspect who is found to be intoxicated and unable to care for herself. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, Hispanic, 52 years, Commerce.
• Sept. 14, 11:35 p.m., 100 block of Pasadena. Suspect is stopped for a traffic violation and found to be driving under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 54 years, Los Angeles.
• Sept. 14-, 7:48 a.m., 2000 block of Meridian. Officers respond to a subject slumped over the steering wheel of a vehicle. Officers locate vehicle and contact suspect, who is found to be under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic 36 years, Pasadena.
Sept. 15, 9:32 p.m., Fair Oaks/California. Suspect is found to be driving with false registration tabs on vehicle. Suspect is also found to be driving with a suspended driver’s license. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Black, 29 years, Temecula.
Sept. 10, 5 p.m. to Sept. 11, 4:30 p.m., 300 block of Monterey Road. Suspect(s) takes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: License plates.
Sept. 13, 5:20 a.m, 1700 block of State. Suspect was a tenant but was asked to leave. Suspect returns to pick up belongings and witness calls police. Suspect runs away before officers arrive.
Sept. 7 to Sept. 15, 1400 block of Mission (Mission Dental). Suspect is employed by victim and is found to have embezzled funds.
• Sept. 16-17, 8:30 p.m. to Sept. 17, 2:30 p.m., 1600 block of Amberwood. Suspect(s) smashes window to victim’s vehicle.
• Sept. 14, 11:30 p.m. to Sept. 15, 8:15 a.m., 600 block of Milan. Suspect(s) smashes window to victim’s vehicle.
• Sept. 10, 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., 1700 block of Huntington. Suspect(s) smashes window to victim’s vehicle.