• Nov. 25, 1:10 p.m. to 3:50 p.m., 900 block of Meridian. ’07, Land Rover. Suspect(s) pries door lock to gain entry. LOSS: Sunglasses, laptop computer, groceries and gym bag.
• Nov.30, 9:05 a.m., 2100 block of Hanscom. Victim is inside home when victim hears scratching sounds coming from living room area. Victim walks to living room and sees S1 at front window with a tool in S1’s hand. S1 sees victim and runs away. Victim then sees S2 run away with S1. LOSS: None. SUSPECTS DESCRIPTION: S1 – Male, Hispanic, 20 years, 510, 160, medium complexion, black medium length hair, wearing a dark colored knit cap, dark colored jacket and tan pants. S2 – Male.
• Nov. 24, 12 a.m. to Nov. 25, 10:30 a.m., 100 block of Warwick Place. Suspect(s) enters unlocked garage and takes itsms. LOSS: Portable generator and hand truck.
• Nov. 23, 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., 300 block of San Pascual. Suspect(s) pries rear door lock, but fails to gain entry. LOSS: None.
• Nov. 27-13, 6:27 p.m., 1400 block of Mission (Chevron Gas Station). Suspect enters store and demands money. Employee refuses and suspect pulls out a butter knife and again demands money. Employee again refuses and suspect pulls out another butter knife and demands money. Employee refuses and suspect grabs item from shelf and leaves. LOSS: Bottle of soft drink. WEAPON USED: Butter knives. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, White, 18 years, 5 feet 2 inches, wearing glasses and dark clothing.
• Dec. 3, 4 a.m., 900 block of Mission (South Pasadena Convalescent Hospital). Suspects are roommates and get into an argument, which escalates into both suspects wrestling on the floor.
FALSE INFO TO POLICE OFFICER
• Dec. 1, 8:10 a.m., 2000 block of Huntington. Officers respond to a suspicious person riding a bicycle and looking into parked vehicles. Officers locate suspect, who provides a false name to officers. Officers discover true identity of suspect, which reveals two outstanding warrants. Suspect is also found to be in possession of marijuana and women’s jewelry. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 22 years, Pasadena.
POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA
• Nov. 30, 3:43 p.m., 600 block of Stoney (Skateboard Park). Officers respond to suspects smoking marijuana. Officers locate suspects who are in possession of marijuana. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1 - Male, Hispanic, 20 years, Los Angeles. S2 – Male, Hispanic, 18 years, Los Angeles.
UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
• Dec. 3, 2:38 a.m., 900 block of Mission. Officer contacts suspect who is in the alley. Suspect is found to be under the influence of a controlled substance. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 28 years, Los Angeles.
• Dec. 1, 7 p.m., 100 block of Monterey. Officers respond to a suspect waving a hammer inside a residence. Officers contact suspect who is found to reside at residence and is also found to be under the influence of a controlled substance. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 29 years, South Pasadena.
• Dec. 1, 11:48 p.m., 800 block of Oneonta Drive. Officers respond to an occupied vehicle parked on the street. Officers locate suspect who is passed out in the driver’s seat of the vehicle, with the engine running. Officers contact suspect who is found to be driving under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 44 years, South Pasadena.
• Nov. 27, 2:41 a.m., 1500 block of Laurel. Suspect is stopped for a traffic violation and found to be driving under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 45 years, South Pasadena.
• Dec. 3, 11:10 a.m., 600 block of Mission (Trader Joe’s). Suspect enters store and employee sees suspect hiding an item in pockets. Suspect purchases other items, but not the hidden item. Suspect then exits store and employee chases after suspect. Employee confronts suspect and suspect returns item to employee, then leaves. LOSS: Candy (recovered). SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, White, 50 years, 5 foot six, 270, brown hair, wearing blue sweatshirt and blue shorts.
• Dec. 2, 5 p.m. to Dec. 3, 12 noon, 1200 block of Pine. Suspect(s) enter carport area and cut lock, securing item. LOSS: Bicycle.
• Nov. 30, 9 p.m. to Dec. 1, 8 a.m., 2000 block of Huntington. Suspect(s) takes items from victim’s front loft area and staircase. LOSS: Bicycle and (2) large vases.
• Nov. 30, 4:40 p.m. to 5:40 p.m., 800 block of Stoney (Arroyo Park). Suspect(s) takes unattended item left on bench. LOSS: Purse.
• Nov. 28, 12:35 p.m., 1900 block of Hanscom. Suspect parks next to victim’s vehicle and exits vehicle. Suspect walks to victim’s vehicle and enters it, taking items. Victim’s neighbor has a surveillance camera, which captures suspect committing crime. LOSS: Vehicle registration, hiking boot and air respirator mask. SUSPECT VEHICLE: Older model, Ford Explorer. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, White, 5 foot 10, 230, short black “buzzed” hair, wearing a green shirt and long baggie black shorts.
IDENTITY THEFT/CREDIT CARD FRAUD/CHECK FRAUD
• Nov. 21 to Nov. 29, 1100 block of Fremont. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s checking account and makes an unauthorized withdrawal.
• Dec. 1, 1 a.m., 1200 block of Monterey. Victim parks vehicle in driveway and goes inside residence. Victim hears noises outside and sees suspect running from victim’s vehicle to a waiting vehicle parked on the street. Victim discovers one of the vehicle tires is flat. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic 20 years, with long curly hair.