The summary of crimes below, from Dec. 23 through Jan. 7, is provided by the South Pasadena Police Department:
• Dec. 28, 10:30 p.m. to Dec. 29, 11:30 a.m., 400 block of Monterey. 2000, Chevy Express. Recovered on Dec. 30 by South Gate Police Department.
• Jan. 4, 10:30 a.m. to Jan. 6, 10:30 a.m., 1700 block of Hope. Mazda Miata. Suspect(s) smashes window to gain entry. Loss: roof hardtop.
• Jan. 1, 5 a.m. to 6 a.m., 200 block of Camino Del Sol. Toyota 4-Runner. Suspect(s) gains entry by unknown means and takes loss. Suspect(s) immediately uses victim’s credit card to make an unauthorized charge. Loss: Coin bag and wallet.
• Dec. 29, 11 p.m. to Dec. 30, 2:09 a.m., 1900 block of Oak. ’11, Volvo XC90. Suspect(s) gains entry by unknown means. Loss: I-pod and gift card.
• Dec. 20, 6 p.m. to Dec. 23, 7:46 p.m., 1800 block of Huntington. Suspect(s) enters through an unlocked rear door. Loss: Jewelry.
UNDER A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
• Dec. 30, 2:09 p.m., 1100 block of Windsor. Officers respond to a subject looking down driveways. Officers locate subject who is found to be under the influence of a controlled substance. Suspect Arrested: Female, White, 31 years, San Diego.
POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA
• Jan. 4, 4:25 a.m., 110 freeway/Salonica. Suspect is stopped for a traffic violation and found to be unlicensed. Suspect is also found to be in possession of marijuana. Suspect Arrested: Male, Black, 22 years, Pasadena.
• Dec. 30, 2:45 p.m., 400 block of Oaklawn. Officers respond to a suspicious person near the Oaklawn bridge possibly smoking marijuana. Officers locate suspect and drug canine discovers marijuana in suspect’s vehicle. Suspect Arrested: Male, Juvenile.
• Dec. 24, 9:37 p.m., 200 block of Oaklawn. Suspect (boyfriend) and victim (girlfriend) get into an argument and suspect pushes victim.
• Dec. 24, 12 noon, 1800 block of Illinois. Victim is driving on the street when suspect throws a paintbrush at victim’s vehicle. Victim picks up paintbrush and gets into an argument with suspect, who is standing on the street. Suspect Description: Female, White, 16-17 years, 502-503, 120, brown hair, blue or green eyes, wearing a black sweater and blue jeans.
• Dec. 19, 11:30 a.m., 1400 block of Marengo (Marengo School). Victim enters school and is involved over child custody issue. Suspect (school employee) asks victim to leave and places hand on victim’s arm to escort victim out of office.
RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY
• Jan. 2, 11 a.m., 1900 block of Milan. Officers respond to three suspicious subjects driving slowly and looking down driveways. As officers respond, S1 and S2 are seen by witness walking down a driveway. Officers locate all suspects and suspect vehicle. No evidence of a burglary is found. S1 is found to be in possession of stolen property (credit cards) and the other two subjects are released. Suspect Arrested: Male, Black, 19 years, Los Angeles.
• Dec. 29, 12:40 p.m., 900 block of Fair Oaks (Rite Aid). Suspects attempts to purchase gift cards with possible fraudulent credit cards. Officers respond and locate suspects. Suspects Arrested: S1 – Female, Black, 30 years, Illinois. S2 – Male, Black, 25 years, Illinois.
• Jan. 6, 12:47 a.m., 2000 block of Hill. Suspect is involved in a traffic collision and drives away after colliding into victim’s front landscape. Officers later locate suspect vehicle and suspect. Suspect Arrested: Female, Hispanic, 20 years, Azusa.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
• Dec. 23, 7:19 p.m., 110 Freeway/Orange Grove. Officers respond to a subject walking on the freeway. Officers locate subject who is found to be intoxicated and unable to care for himself. Suspects Arrested: Male, Hispanic, 56 years, transient.
• Jan. 2, 9:30 a.m., 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspect calls employee and makes a bomb threat. Suspect then asks employee for money and employee calls police. No bomb was found at location.
• Jan. 2, 3:25 p.m., 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspect enters store and employee sees suspect placing loss inside a bag. Suspect then exits store without paying for loss. Loss: Prilosec. Suspect Description: Male White, 20-25 years, 600, long blonde hair in ponytail, wearing white t-shirt, brown jacket, tan pants and carrying a black and white shoulder bag.
• Dec. 31, 1 p.m., 1100 block of Pine. Victims hire moving company and suspect arrives to move victim’s belongings. Victim later discovers loss missing from jewelry box. Loss: Jewelry.
• Dec. 30, 2:09 a.m., 1900 block of Oak. Witness hears car alarm sounding and sees suspects running from victim’s vehicle. Suspects gained entry through an unlocked door. Loss: None. Suspects Description: (2) Males, wearing black hooded sweat jackets.
• Dec. 29, 2:46 p.m., 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). S1 enters store and places loss inside a reusable shopping bag then exits store without paying. Employee chases after S1 and sees S1 entering a waiting vehicle driven by S2. Loss: Baby formula. Suspect Vehicle: Green, minivan. Suspects Description: S1 – Male, Black, 40-45 years, 600, 250, wearing a printed t-shirt and black and white plaid shorts. S2 – Female, Black, 45-50 years, 200, wearing dark clothing.
• Dec. 28, 9 p.m., 1700 block of Garfield (Ralphs). Suspects enters store and employee sees S1 hiding loss inside clothes, as S2 attempts to conceal S1. Suspects then exit store without paying for loss. Employee chases after suspects and sees suspects entering a vehicle and drive away. Officers locate vehicle down the street at a car wash with suspects next to it. As officer approaches S1 runs away and S2 is arrested. Suspect Arrested: S2 – Female, Asian, 22 years, Los Angeles. S1 (outstanding) – Male, White, 20-21 years, 509, 200, bald hair, wearing a white shirt and dark pants.
• Dec. 28, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., 800 block of Garfield (Garfield Park). Suspect(s) takes unattended loss while victims are at the park. Loss: Cell phone.
• Dec. 28, 10:30 a.m. to 4:40 p.m., 900 block of Meridian (Gold Line). Suspect(s) cuts lock securing loss to bicycle rack and takes loss. Loss: Bicycle.
• Dec. 26, 11 p.m. to Dec. 27, 8 a.m., 700 block of Prospect. Suspect(s) enter victim’s rear yard and takes loss. Loss: Chiminea.
• Dec. 25, 4 p.m. to Dec. 26, 11 a.m., 600 block of Prospect. Suspect(s) enters apartment complex and cuts lock securing loss to handrail. Loss: Bicycle.
• Dec. 23, 6:06 p.m. to Dec. 24, 8:29 p.m., 800 block of Milan. Suspect(s) takes loss from victim’s front porch. Loss: Parcel package.
• Dec. 18, 10:40 a.m. to 10:45 a.m., 1800 block of Diamond. Witness sees suspect drive up to victim’s driveway and exit vehicle. Suspect then walks up to victim’s front porch and takes loss. Suspect then walks back to vehicle and drive away. Loss: Parcel package. Suspect Vehicle: White, Toyota Camry. Suspect Description: Male, Hispanic, 20-30 years.
• Dec. 17, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m, 5000 block of Collis. Suspects follow mail carrier and after making a delivery at victim’s house, S1 walks to victim’s front porch and takes loss. A neighbor’s surveillance video captures incident. Loss: Parcel package. Suspect Vehicle: White, Nissan Pathfinder. Suspects Description: S1 – Female, Hispanic, 30 years. S2 – Male, Hispanic, 30 years.
• Dec. 14, 9:35 a.m. to Dec. 20, 9:35 a.m., 1400 block of Bank. Suspect(s) takes loss from victim’s front porch. Loss: Parcel package.
• Dec. 30, 9:34 p.m., 1200 block of Meridian. Suspect is stopped for a traffic violation and found to have false registration tabs on vehicle. Suspect Arrested: Female, Black, 36 years, Los Angeles.
IDENTITY THEFT/CREDIT CARD FRAUD/CHECK FRAUD
• Jan. 4, 500 block of Garfield. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s credit card account and makes an unauthorized charge.
• Jan. 1 to Jan. 1, 800 block of Meridian. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s personal information and opens several credit card accounts.
• Nov. 27 to Dec. 30, 200 block of St. Albans. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s credit card account and makes several unauthorized charges.
• Dec. 21 to Dec. 22, 1800 block of Bushnell. Victim receives a parcel package that was not ordered. Victim discovers suspect(s) gained access to credit card account and made an unauthorized purchase.
• Dec. 19 to Dec. 20, 200 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s debit card and makes an unauthorized purchase.