Want to be a South Pas Commissioner?

The City of South Pasadena has announced the following available spots on a myriad of commissions.

Mayor Michael Cacciotti has announced vacancies on a number of City of South Paasadena Commissions.

Open seats are available on the Animal Commission, the Freeway and Transportation Commission, the Library Board of Trustees, the Natural Resources and Environmental Commission, the Parks and Recreation Commission, the Public Safety Commission, the new Public Works Commission, the Senior Citizen Commission, and the Youth Commission (7th, 8th, or 12th grade).

Additional openings may be available in early 2013, city officials have said.

Commissions serve in an advisory capacity to the City Council, and members are appointed by the Mayor with the concurrence of the City Council. Commissioners can serve two, full three-year terms and one partial term (Youth Commission members can serve two, two-year terms).

For a brief description of all city commissions, please click here.

For more information, please contact the City Clerk’s office at 626-403-7230. A commission application is available at: http://www.ci.south-pasadena.ca.us/PDFs/application_citycommission.pdf.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something