The tentative schedule for Riverside County ballot results on Election Night and beyond is as follows, according to the Registrar of Voters. Patch will also publish the local results as they become available from the Registrar. (Click here to see which races Lake Elsinore-Wildomar Patch is following.)
- Polls close Tuesday at 8 p.m.
- Approximately 8:30 p.m., vote-by-mail results will be released.
- Approximately 10:30 p.m., first polling place results will be released as workers continue transporting ballots from around the county to Riverside for counting.
- Hourly polling place results will be updated until 1:30 a.m.
- After 1:30 a.m., updated polling place results will be released every 90 minutes.
Depending on voter turnout, polling-place ballot counts will likely continue until noon on Wednesday.