annual fundraising bash Parti Gras will return from 6:30 to 11:30 p.m. Saturday, June 2 at .
From its humble beginnings in parking lot, Parti Gras has grown to be one of South Pasadena’s most anticipated social event of the year, and SPEF’s second most profitable fundraising event.
Local restaurants will donate cuisine while party goers visit with friends, bid on silent and live auction items, and dance to live music. All proceeds support .
You can reserve tickets HERE. This year's theme is Havana Nights.
Here are 10 awesome live auction items you can expect next Saturday:
- Dinner for eight by Michael Cimarusti of Providence Restaurant
- A Week at Faria Beach House, Ventura, California
- A Fluffy Pure Bred Puppy
- Rock Star for a Day (Yes, you'll get to record a song.)
- Helicopter Ride
- Jennifer Lopez and Enrique Iglesias at Staples Center with Limousine
- LAPD Ride Along for Two
- Vegas Show Getaway
- Madonna at Staples Center
- Weekend at Bear Peak Inn, Big Bear Lake
Parti Gras will also host 200 silent auction items from Tournament of Roses parade tickets to gym memberships and museum passes.
Patch Asks: Have you been to Parti Gras? What are you looking most forward to Saturday?