Classes will be back in session for South Pasadena Unified School District on Jan. 7, and South Pasadena Patch will be on hand to cover the big news. But we can’t do it without your help.
To make sure you get the most out of Patch for the remainder of this school year, we invite you to get active in the news-gathering process. Here are six things you can do to make sure your school and its students get all the coverage they deserve from Patch:
- Let us know about big events and accomplishments — If you have a school-related story idea you’d like to see on Patch, let us know about it! Just email editor Donna Evans at Donna.Evans@Patch.com with the details and who we should contact for more information about the story idea.
- Add your event listings — Have an upcoming band performance? Is your school hosting an open house? What about an art show? Just add the news to our Events calendar. We invite you to add calendar events for your school, its extracurricular activities, clubs, PTO and more.
- Post your announcements — Want to let us know about a student, school or teacher accomplishment? Let everyone hear the news by posting your own announcements and photos.
- Add your photos to our galleries – Throughout the school year we’ll be out gathering lots of photos of students and their activities. Be sure to add your own photos to the photo gallery and share your memories with everyone.
- Sign up for the newsletter — Want to find out what else is happening around the city? Keep up with Patch every morning by signing up for our newsletter. We’ll mail you the top headlines every morning.
- You can also become a blogger and share your school's news directly with Patch readers on a regular basis.